Sunday, January 21, 2007

January 2007

What has happened in the last 20 days??? Well, Sarah has found her perfect wedding dress. She is not getting married until August of 2008, but got the fever. We went to the bridal store with Jenny and Cindy. Sarah had just planned on trying some dresses, not knowing she would find the perfect dress. When she came out of the dressing room her smiled just shined. We knew it was a winner!!!!

Emily has been sick for a little bit. At first I thought it was strep, but it turned out just being a 'viral' thing and nothing can be done, but to let it runs its course!


As for me----------well the New Year Resolutions have gone down the drain already---But I am not giving up! I will do it. Work is just the same, some good days, some bad days. Fortunately there seem to be more good than bad.


Winter has finally arrived---BBBRRRRRRR! But little snow so far. We had 2 storms this week and the weatherman called each a significant storm. Well, each only dropped between 2 & 5 inches----which is A-OK with me as I hate snow (when I have to shovel it and sometimes drive in it) I have actually gotten better about having to drive it the snow. :)
Until next time..............................kk

No comments: