Saturday, March 24, 2007

What's Up.....................

Yesterday was Emily's birthday. She turned 12 yrs old! My how life spins by. It is hard to believe that she is getting so old. Life goes by way too fast! This year her birthday marked a special event for her. Several years ago a state law was passed that children had to ride in the back seat of cars until they turned 12 because of airbags in cars. So yesterday, I drove her to school (which was in itself a special deal) and she rode in the front seat. She loved it! It is nice that sometimes the simple things in life makes someone happy. I also had flowers sent to her at school. She said that when they called her to the office she was scared---now why would that be---guilty of something! haha! This is her weekend to be with Dad, so last night I drove her to Augusta---hope he does something special for her this weekend!

On another note---I went on another speed dating event Thursday night. I have done this twice now in a year and it hasn't really produced much. I had a good time. The whole concept is pretty intriguing. You get to meet around 12 people and if anything, you can meet some interesting people. I met someone that has raced in America Cups several times over his life time. I have meet some losers (at least in my opinion), but on the whole, nice people. At this point I am waiting for my 'matches' to see who was interested. Time will tell---and just so that no one worries about me---I am only looking for adventure and nothing else! As my name says---I am HAPPY KK just the way I am! LOL
Well, until next time.......................me

No comments: